Social Media & Entertainment Law
Sports, Social Media & Entertainment Law
Rosewood Attorneys recognize that the sports, social media and entertainment industry is, in a word, unique. Its complex legal issues demand lawyers who know its structure and dynamics. Our attorneys keep up to date on this ever changing field of sports, social media and entertainment law.
Led by M.M. Shittu, our attorneys provide legal services to professional and collegiate coaches, executives, as well as media personalities. The firm’s lawyers currently or have previously represented clients in business and legal matters with both professional and collegiate sports leagues. Our attorneys also have extensive contacts with media outlets.
The clients we represent rely on us to negotiate and draft employment and marketing contracts, to structure their business relations, and to counsel them on all aspects of their professional and personal lives. At Rosewood Attorneys, we are continually striving to help promote and enhance our client’s image in order to provide them with as many business opportunities as possible.
In doing this, we show a dedication to the marketing and management of our clients. We are constantly striving to seek new avenues through which our clients can increase their earning potential.
The personalized client services performed by Rosewood Attorneys in accordance with our “one call” philosophy include:
- Negotiating Athletic Employment Contracts
- Marketing and Endorsement Contracts
- Broadcasting Contracts
- Media and Public Relations
- Interview Training and Preparation
- Career Counseling in Athletics
- Discussing Career Opportunities with Search Firms and Consultants
- Five-Year Planning
- Asset Allocation Advice
- Tax Planning Advice
- Insurance Policy Review and Advice
- Real Estate Transaction Review and Advice
- Estate Planning Review and Advice
- Intellectual Property Advice
- Business Entity Formation Advice
- Legal Referral Advice
- General Business or Legal Document Review and Advice.
Because we are a full service law firm, our Social Media, Sports and Entertainment clients benefit from the wealth of experience and breadth of knowledge of the firm’s attorneys in other areas of practice. Should a need or question arise in another practice area, there is an in-house expert on hand to provide confidential assistance.